- OZ Minerals gives green light to $1.1 billion copper project
- Europe upstages China as main driver for copper outlook
- Glencore proposes loans to ensure production at Mopani copper mine
- Daily Dozen | Forbes: Putin Doubles Down; The Metal Mining Boom; LA Metro Corruption
- China has enough coal reserves to last another five decades
- Steve Sisolak Is Backing a Massive Lithium Mine in Nevada. So Is a Chinese Company With Communist Leaders.
- Russian aluminum imports are hurting US market, Rio Tinto CEO warns
- View Newsletter