Management Consulting Services
New opportunities and challenges demand new solutions therefore global competition is creating a new business environment, which requires a new type of business adviser.Services Include:
- Do supervisors have access to daily cost information?
- Do you track cost variances and perform root cause analysis?
- Are all levels of management aware of their responsibilities with regard to cost management?
- Is equipment availability consistently below plan levels?
- Do you employ a reliability engineer?
- Does availability of equipment effect utilization?
- Is there clear asset responsibility for maintenance and operations?
- Is there a defined PAM strategy?
- Are performance measures shared by operations, maintenance, and the support groups?
- What is the MRO inventory turn rate?
- Do you perform post implementation audits on capital projects?
- Are all levels of management involved in budgeting operating costs?
- Are there more than 4 levels of management between the CEO and the operators?
- Does your organization employ managers with less than 4 direct reports?
- Are managers at all level required to obtain annual professional training?
- Do you have a formal process for tracking and analyzing production short falls?
- Is root cause analysis performed on losses greater than a fixed and agreed to level?
- Do you use real time data for decision making?